Sunday, June 8, 2008

If you haven't had your baby yet....go to the bowling alley!








We had plans to do a little bowling with the "C" family....I am always on the fence about whether I can leave the house due to the giant baby inside of me who is presently wedged so far down in my left side that I expect him to just drop out any minute and say hello. Just before everybody was leaving I threw up in the sink, and headed out the door. Determined to get some fresh air and get my mind off the contractions!
It really did take my mind off of things watching the kids and dad's hit the alley. Sweet Livvy and Sam had never been bowling, they were so cute! Everytime Sam hit the pins he would come galloping back claiming that he had scored "another world record!" The three girls were awesome cheerleaders....and the dad's....well let's just say that I'm convinced that they are playing on secret bowling leagues when they are supposed to be working!
It was so dark in the lanes I couldn't really get any pictures but afterwards the kids eagerly ran for the arcade so I whipped out the camera. Kristin said I couldn't take her picture but PUHLEEZE....we all know I'll do whatever I want! *snicker* Especially when she is involved in some off road arcade racing and stopping me would require her to take her hands off of the wheel therefore crashing into innocent spectators on the track!
The dad's were helping the kids gather tickets from the games that spit the tickets out so that they could get some prizes.
Thanks "C"'s for a fun afternoon and for getting me out of the house :)

3 comments:

thecowanfamily said...

ya... you're amazing... j is in awe! he was sure you wouldn't get any shots @ the alley. you showed him! i didn't know you puked! you ARE a trooper! & hopefully you are in labor RIGHT NOW!!! love ya.

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

Ooooooooh sneaky...someone has a blog!!! When do we get to do fantastic things to it :)
Mwahahaha never doubt me when it comes to photography in a bowling alley *snicker*. Thanks again for going with us....I saved the puking story because I didn't want Livvy to panic that I might throw up on her bowling ball HA HA HA.

Cris Dukehart said...

WOW - susan my friend, you never cease to amaze.
Your fortitude astounds me - doing the upchuckers and snapping pictures at the ol' alley.
Come out baby, come out!
Love Little One's rockin' shirt too -
smooch.
thinking of you.
sarah