Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter to everyone! We set out today to take some shots in the Easter dresses so I wouldn't have to put everyone on edge early tomorrow morning trying to get pictures before we ran out the door!
It is nice to see some smiley girls up and out of their sick beds :) I have to say, I haven't done an official "photo shoot" like this for awhile and PHEW it wore me out, I even had Bri along to help and I was exhausted!
I hope everybody has a wonderful Easter, I've been trying to impart the meaning of Easter to the girls beyond the "we get candy and it's about Spring!!" answer. Hopefully some of it will stick.





5 comments:

Georgia said...

GORGEOUS photos!!!

Have a great Easter tomorrow... or actually today now I guess... :)

xoxo

AnneMarie said...

D-A-R-L-I-N-GGGGG!! What beautiful pictures! What beautiful girls! annemarie m.

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

Thanks gals! Of course I'm already getting them ready to print so I can add some new spring pics to the house!! Gooooooooooo Spring!

Annemarie said...

These are beautiful pictures! Your girls look so grown up :) & :(...

Jen H. said...

What darling photo's of your girls! I hope you had a happy Easter! I'm also glad to hear your feeling better. I'm so sad we will miss you this summer. I might have to take a special trip to Utah in the fall just to have the girls pictures taken and meet your little guy! Take Care!
Jen Hess