Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What do to while sick.....hmmmmmmm



SHOP!!!!
I needed something to brighten up my time spent here in the confines of my own home so of course where is the best place to to find such things.....ETSY. Ooooooh I love that site so much I just wanna hug my computer screen everytime I am visitng!!
Today I purchased this fantastic photo (shown above) from THIS SHOP . I am completely fascinated by her work with miniatures but especially with this picture! I plan to give it a nice little mat and framed home when it arrives and put it in a place where I will see it everyday!
I also did a little shoe shopping. I am addicted to shoes. It honestly could be a problem....especially when I buy them and then leave them in the closet in their boxes for awhile just admiring them before I dare break them out of the box and wear them. I will have to post pics of the shoes later as they are stinkin' cute and also very comfortable. I rarely buy shoes for anything other than the aesthetic quality so to have them come and actually be comfortable is a BONUS.

Does anybody else have something they LOVE to purchase to make them hap hap happy!?

As we slowly recoup I am bringing up the rear of the family illness. I've been sleeping when I can get it and finsihing up my Z pack. As we coast into week 26 of the pregnancy I continue to grab for anything suitable to hold vomit when it hits at random times. I have to say there are days that I'm not sure I could make it if it wasn't for the kindness of friends and family. In my mind it is already June and I'm days away from giving birth.....that can have it's upsides and downsides. But so far it is keeping me going!

I've had to completely put the photography on hold. I just can't see my way out of the sickness to think about scheduling any appointments. I will try to start back up in the fall, I'm so sorry to all of my cute clients! I am missing seeing those kids grow :)

Well it's off to bed now, I've just got to beat this thing before the week is up!

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

Seriously, just about anything I spend money on brings me joy. Especially Easter dress(es) for lizzie, oh yeah, there is more than one...Sick, huh? Hang in there...

Unknown said...

what a wonderful photo...hope you get better soon...