Friday, May 16, 2008

Day Three......

In between a lovely breakfast with Cindy and a too fantastic lunch with Kristin I kept my vow of taking pictures. I have to say today it was hard to drag myself to my destinations....in and out of the car is getting exhausting. It is like a large whale might feel once it gets itself beached. It's that sort of "Oh crap what now?" When you're halfway in the car and halfway out.....no committment either way but you know you have to do something because otherwise you'll just be sitting there until someone walks by and offers to pull you out/push you back in your car....or they just pull you out of the car, leave you lying on the pavement and take off with your car!! (For those of you who know my mother you will know that second part is what she would tell me would happen if I got beached in my car. Then she would give me the advice to roll across the parking lot while flailing my arms so that I would be a much more difficult target for the carjacker to hit with my car he has just stolen.)

Anyway I digress.....I am glad I forced myself to get out and get food. I'm back in the no eating, dry heaving, only want to consume liquid phase (I'm not sure I ever left that phase now that I think about it?) So going to get breakfast and dinner actually forced me to eat something! And of course the company was was perfect!
Here are todays photos....





1 comment:

Cris Dukehart said...

Astounding. I haven't caught up with blog lurking, and am so glad I chose today to jump back in.
Your photographic eye amazes me. I want to go to these places with you my friend. I will even roll myself down the parking lot flailing my arms to distract (or amuse) your attackers while you make a quick pregnant gal get away;
just let me voyeur for a while as you click away. That would be enough.
feel well.
sarah