Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Haircuts and a little Exploring







Before a great adventure it is imperative (in my opinion) to get a fresh haircut! The chickens agreed, feeling frisky and much lighter with their cute little do's. I try to let them have a say in their haircuts.....G has been wanting longer hair but when she gets up in the chair she always tells them to make it short in the back and long in the front....Cute Kisty did an amazing job on her little A-line, the back is fantastic!! Little One's hair has been getting quite long, she loves to tuck it behind her ear and flip it around so I thought for sure she would want to keep a little hair on but she hopped up in the chair and let Kisty know that she wanted it "just like G's".
Afterwards we did a little exploring and I shot some pics to play with while they are off on their grand adventure!

4 comments:

Carin said...

they both have the best little girl hair!!! i love their haircuts....

and i love your pictures...the yellow is fabulous!

Georgia said...

Ahhh so cute! I love their haircuts.

Unknown said...

The girls look super sassy! Also, I've been meaning to ask...do you live in Narnia? Your pictures are amazing!

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

Ally that made me snort!! Yes, we do live in Narnia. Feel free to come and visit anytime and bring those boys with their perfectly round heads that I love!! They could slay a few dragons and then we could take some pics :)