Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Great Gift Idea for Yourself!!


This morning I saw the author of Ladies of Liberty on Good Morning America this and it looks like an awesome book! If you love history like I do and more in depth looks into the powerful women behind the powerful men this would be a great gift for yourself or for someone for Mothers Day! I immediately thought of Carin when I heard about this book! So Carin you better get this book!!
Last night was such a fun surprise to see Carin and Ellie at our door! They came with yummy cookies and company to say hello and my girls were pleased as punch. #1 because they did not have to go to bed yet and #2 because they loooooooove to see their oldest and dearest friend Ellie!!
Thanks Carin for the yummy cookies and conversation, I still miss having you just kiddie corner from me. I miss being able to hop over to your house at 10:00 at night to learn a wonderful discovery you have made on photoshop! I miss your amazing lunches with fresh picked veggies from your delicious garden and just hanging out all day watching the girls play. I miss having you kick my butt and get me going when I planned to stay inside all day! I miss watching your girls grow on a daily basis and for all the inspiration that would seep through my pores by just sitting next to you!
Yes, I'm prone to being sappy and sentimental and I always will be!

3 comments:

Carin said...

Thank you for allowing Ellie and I to crash the party (always a party @ your house!) last night. She was on cloud 9 enjoying the reunion.

I was feeling nostalgic last night myself....Thanks for letting us in off the street...lol!

long play dates, spontaneous lunches, and long afternoon walks with jogging strollers...good times! It was always a good day when B & D couldn't find us because we were still having fun with the girls when they got home from work! Such good times!

BTW- I am intrigued by the book! Right up my alley! Thanks for the recommendation!

AnneMarie said...

Love this book! My Mom had it lying around the house and I picked it up and had such a great time reading it. Very Inspirational!

{Le Petit Poulet} said...

Ooooh great feedback on the book Anne Marie! I really want to get it :)