Thursday, April 3, 2008

Is it good when......

You get the letter describing the three hour glucose test and you start dry heaving while reading said letter......shades of what is to come.
On a good note I have gotten approval to take my anti nausea meds since they do not contain sugar. That could give me an edge up....Vegas odds Throwing up complete with sobbing vs. Susan coming out with a victory 80:1 place your bets folks :)
The plan is Saturday morning, apparently the test itself is around three hours but I have to plan for four to five hours to be there. WOO HOO. Good thing G has a BYE this week for soccer.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Susan, read my post about my glucose test and FOLLOW THE ADVICE! http://mikeandjoy.blogspot.com/2007/09/glucose-hell-and-unexpected-trip.html
Make sure you have a place to lay down...do you have to go to a lab outside of your dr's office? If it is in-house then you are set. :)

Joy said...

I read further down and saw that this is your second experience having to take the 3 hour test. BUMMER! I am sorry you are so sick. I CAN RELATE!!!

Georgia said...

Susan, I will be thinking about you on Saturday. I hope by some miracle it is not as horrible as last time.

~Brain Twin :)

AnneMarie said...

Ugh. My stomach and arm ache for you.