Friday, April 4, 2008

Not a Good Day....BLAH

Oh my gosh today has been a 300 out of 10 on the suck-o-meter of life. Throwing up feeling like garbage....I literally feel like I have a flu but I know I don't have the flu. My mom says it is because I am upset about going for that test....honestly I know it isn't that. I woke up this morning with the queasy tummy and then went about my daily business before the mega puking began. It was so bad I had tears streaming down my face because apparently when your body can't push out more puke it just starts shoving out any fluids it has left in it.
Now of course my next question is how do I do the test if I feel this way tomorrow morning? I don't know? I suppose just walk in with my hands raised above my head tossing a white flag onto the desk of the lab and saying "I give up, let's just skip the test amd move on to the next step to fix this problem."
I know things could be so much worse.....believe me! But this is a good place to be able to vent and get things off my chest and hopefully try and eat something and move on!

Soooooooooooo I shall post some pics from one of the better sick free days this week! And then get ready for updates on Digiscrap Night complete with a guest speaker via cell phone all the way from Arizona! ;)

A Good Day Includes.....
Two G's
Yummy Lollipops


Compromising over what to play
and......
Including a little menace, who also likes lollipops, in all of their fun!

4 comments:

Nessa said...

Oh, look at our beautiful girls! My little poser, she's a bigger ham than either of yours!
Crud, I'm so so sorry to hear you're still pukey. Salsa? I'm making a huge batch tomorrow, I could bring some over for an After-Test party.

Bless you, dearest. You are a stronger woman than I probably could be. A headache is one thing, but I seriously doubt I could hurl like you and still be cheerful AT ALL.

The Peach.... said...

GOOD LUCK on your test, I'll say a little prayer for you. Take a pillow to rest with (I forgot mine!) You'll want to lie down in between blood draws. That will help......YOU GO GIRL, you can do this!!!! I believe in you!

Callisters said...

Good Luck on your test! I feel for you, needles and I don't get along!! Don't forget your puke bucket!

Joy said...

Can't wait to hear all about your guest speaker, hehe. FEEL BETTER SUSAN!! I feel so bad for you and all the puking. What are you taking? The good stuff? (AKA Zofran). I hope so.